Routine Cleaning and Maintenance
Molinari Pools’ CPO-certified, uniformed, professional technicians clean and maintain your entire in-ground, residential pool system and spa. Our thoroughly trained techs perform weekly cleaning and chemistry testing (as needed), stain removal, and scheduled filter upkeep. We strive to deliver prompt and reliable service, earning your business and developing a long-term relationship with you and your pool/spa.
- Once a week or more often, based on need and desire
- Check/test chemistry levels
- Brush the water line on the tile with a mild solution
- Balance to the LSI standards Langelier Index Standards
- Remove debris by skim netting the top and vacuuming the bottom
- Emptying pump and skimmer baskets of leaves and debris
- Brush the walls and floor
- Empty the collection canister in the robotic vacuum (if applicable)
- Clean filter cartridges on a regular schedule (sand and small particles)
- Generate email with photo and description of services (cleaning check out)
- Done by certified pool cleaning professionals
Equipment Installation & Repair
Molinary Pools specializes in installing equipment from the most high-quality brand names and operates under a workmanship guarantee. The professionals at Molinari Pools install equipment with the precision your pool requires to function at optimum levels.
- Heaters: propane, natural gas, and electric
- Pumps: energy-efficient, variable speed
- Filters and filter systems
- Sanitation systems
Upgrades and Renovations
As a wholistic, full-service pool business, we’re here to help you improve the functionality and aesthetics of your backyard oasis. Whether your pool is outdated, unimpressive, or needs repair, our renovation services can help bring it back to life. We offer various renovation options, including resurfacing, tile replacement, coping replacement, hardscapes and deck resurfacing, turf, and select landscaping.
- Salt Chlorine Generation systems
- Water features
- Fire Features
- Ladders and handrails
- Swim outs
Ready to Take the Plunge?
Molinari Pools is just as committed to providing our clients with exceptional service, care, professionalism, and attention to detail as we were when we opened in 1996. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to schedule a Deep Dive Assessment with one of our pool experts.