When a safety fence isn’t preferable, or you need an extra layer of protection, pool safety nets are a clever way to block access to the pool while leaving the view open. They are installed through rivets along the edge and hold up a tightly-woven, tensile netting that allows one to lay in the center of the pool area without touching the water. It’s a perfect way to provide protection when you can’t be there watching at all times.
Pool Guard Pro Safety Nets offer unobstructed views of backyard pools, spas, ponds, or water features. They are designed to keep your kids out of the water and preserve the space of your backyard while also meeting Florida barrier code requirements, proven to provide your child’s safety around pools.
Our safety nets provide the following features:
- Custom-shaped to fit any water feature or pool configuration.
- Recessed, flush mount pool net anchors give you strength and style.
- Durable, even in the most extreme conditions.
- UV inhibitors provide safety from fading, shrinkage, and deterioration.
- Adjustable tension system